Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blog Jam, catching up on adventures

I've been having lots of fun and adventures with grama in town, but sunday MOm tried to reset the modem with a metal poki thing and fried it, so now I'm finally able to post my adventures.

So where do I start? Sunday we went for a family cycle, MOm and grama rode trikes, I of course choose the Chariot(pic 1-2)



Over the weekend Dad won a bike race, the race features a dirt road section and the road was muddy so Dad like that(pic 3)


Monday I went to the zoo with grama and Mom. Our zoo is small but has all the animal you want to see(pic 4-7)


Yesterday I went to Little Gym, check back tomorrow as Little gym was full of activities and requires it's own post(pic 8)

1 comment:

  1. You are a lucky little boy to have all these adventures goin' on....some day you will also develop a taste for mud like your daddy!

    ReplyDelete