Thursday, April 9, 2009

Little Gym/ Grama goes bye bye

We dropped Grama off at the airport yesterday, back to the East for her. It was nice having her around and now I'm kinda grumpy cause I'm not getting all the attention i want.

As promised, I will now recount my Little Gym adventure. I do Little Gym every tuesday, MOm usually goes with me but on this day Dad and Grama came along as well.


We sing songs and play silly games that help to build my motor skills and social skills.. the lady who runs the class is real nice but is probably a little nuts from talking baby talk all day.



everything is little at the Little Gym, little parallel bars, little bouncy balls and little toilets(pic 7)

1 comment:

  1. Ethan, take a good look at the little toilet at Little Gym. Some day this will be a source of great praise and pride. You'll see...

    ReplyDelete