Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 5th of July!

Happy 5th of July! and happy birthday to Grandma Mimi!
Since the 4th falls on a Sunday Utah celebrated our Independence on the 3rd
the parade and fire works celebrations all on saturday. This allowed us to extend the celebration
through the weekend...so why not celebrate the 5th as well?
On the 4th we went to Park City to see their parade
We met up with Dustin and Trisha and spectated till the parade wall almost over
we split early to beat the traffic as most of the Salt Lake had driven to PC for the celebration
Mom and I went to the outlets looking for a belt and left Dad in PC with Dustin
so they could ride big bikes

It is hard to believe it has only been a week since I got my sandbox
I've been playing in it every day, Dad put it under the tree so its always nice and shady

Dad has been teaching me to mow the lawn so that he can ride his bike more

I like it but Mom says I'm not ready for a big boy mower yet

No comments:

Post a Comment