Sunday, March 1, 2009

Emigration TTT new best time


Dad took me for a drag in the chariot today, we met up with a bunch of my uncles. Luke, Joel and Sean met us at the house, then we headed north to pick up Uncle Dave. We were planning on climbing Emigration canyon so I convinced Dad to try for a new best time on the way up.

The last time we did a Trailer Time Trial up Emigration Sean was along for the ride, Dad beat him to the top that day.

Sean thought that was bull s%#t. Dad says no man wants to get beat by another man, especially with a handicap(trailer)...Dad gave Sean fair warning that he would do his best to beat him to the top this time as well... Sure enough we put a minute into him on the upper slopes of Emi.



So our new best time is 33min 5sec...We trimmed 3 minute off our previous attempt...Dad was curious as to the weight of the Chariot so he put on the scale. Our combined weight, the trailer and I, 47lbs.. pretty sweet.

3 comments:

  1. someone call the uci of baby racing and test that guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great I forgot about trailer time trial. I need to dig the snow off of mine and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete