Saturday, January 17, 2009

Road Season???

Dad is going riding with his road team today. Since cross season is Finished I thought that cycling was over for the year. Apparently there is something call the Road season. From what dad tells me its similar to cross but on the road... What do I know? I was just born in august so its all new to me. Here is a really long video of how Dad trains for the road cycling(explicit lyrics in the song).. I wonder if Dad will bring me along on a training ride some day.. I bet my chariot could do that.



I've been working on my swallow, I think I'm getting it, at least i feel like I'm swallowing. After Dad returns from his road cycling it's Daddy and me time for the rest of the night. MOms going to get the bacon, Dad says he's going to fry it up in the pan...

1 comment:

  1. Keep trying, Ethan - doesn't look like you've quite mastered it yet. Ali, racing cars down canyon roads is pretty impressive - Eeek!

    ReplyDelete