Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Activities a Plenty

We were busy yesterday, around the house in the morning we bonded, Mike, G-ma Terri, MOm and Dad.. oh and myself. Then in the afternoon we hiked up along the shore line trail.. Mike thought he was gonna have a heart attack.. not really but 45 hundred feet above sea-level is about 43 hundred feet higher than what Mike is used to.






Post hike MOm and G-ma Terri went to Nordstrom Rack and Shopko.. they brought back a bouncer seat for me..pretty cool.



In the evening Aunt Trish came over and watched me while everyone went to the Circle Lounge for sushi.. Dad said it was top notch, chef Eric hooked up all the best fish and cooked up some special items for Mike.



I think I'm gonna take a nap on the floor now.. check back tomorrow for more on my adventures..oh yeah, did you see my Dad on Fox's blog? Dad thinks he's pretty cool.. whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment