Friday, January 9, 2009

I got some Ink


Just kidding, this is a pic of my Uncle Los's new Ink, it should look real nice when colored in.










I don't know if I've been real busy or if I'm just getting boring.. I haven't done any special activities, I go run errands or shop with MOm and at night Dad and I hang out. With the cold weather Dad's not dragging me out in the Chariot and He's not skiing as much this month.. I guess he's on some program and so skiing is minimized.. who knows.

G-ma Terri and Grampa Mike are coming to town on monday, should be a shocker for them, they live in Florida and probably haven't seen sub 40 temps in 15-20 years.

Dad is getting older on Sunday, 34 years old... that's old, Dad is 102 times older than me..crazy. Masters road racing generally starts at age 35 and everyone know that since Masters have money they have all the high-end gadgets they don't need... so in preparation for Dads oldness he got this new LOOK 596 funny bike...I think that makes 13 bike in the garage.. oh yeah and my tricycle.

1 comment:

  1. wow...i mean WOW!!!!

    that looks fast just sitting there. congrats.

    ReplyDelete