Sunday, January 4, 2009

Busy for a Baby

I've been pretty busy lately, I've been documenting my movements but my postings are a few days apart. I'm into some new things these days, Dr. Peter gave me to green light for solid foods, more like mush. I haven't got the swallowing part yet.. give me time. I like smiling, Dads been trying to capture my smiles and laughs for weeks but I'm camera shy... I know how to mug for a picture but when video is rolling I freeze. Its the chrome parts on the camera, they mesmerize me.




Mom's been working so Dad and I have been bonding. Last night we went to the end of the year part for the Utah Cyclocross series. Dad was recognized for having the best Utah Performance at Nationals, they gave him a loud cow bell. Also there was a video of Dad and other utah cross footage, I stole it from the web so you can get your fill of my chubby Dad in tights.

There were other funny moments like the Nascar/trailor trash costume contest.


Dad W/Bart&Teresa














The Pit Crew





















Finalists- A-train & accessories VS. Eazy E & Double D
























Player Shades

No comments:

Post a Comment