Sunday, March 6, 2011

February in a Nut Shell

FebruaryFebruary was a busy month, Moms birthday, trade shows for Dad, visitors and lots of temperature change.
one day it would be 60degrees and the next day it would snow.


Dad took the day off for Mom's birthday and we went to Jungle Jim's

and then sushi lunch and Indian food for dinner!





With all these things going on I've expanded my horizons..
into goggle diving, box climbing, racing cars in the tub
and running the iPad just to name a few











Dad has been getting out on the snowboard again, I guess he likes it
he keeps mumbling something about springing some website on the snowboard world





I'm all about this dump truck I have..as you can see nothing keeps me from playing with it.
when I'm out and about I always see the neighbor cat Thumper






On Valentines Day Dad baked us some croissants
and Mom gave me a cool gift bag







We wrapped the month up with visits from my friends Tosh and Kirra
I love having guest over, we go nuts and play with every toy I have!





















































No comments:

Post a Comment