Friday, October 9, 2009

Finally Dad is on top of things!

Its been quite a while since my last post but finally Dad is on top of things. It been a busy month for Dad and that makes for minimal post to my blog.
In August MOm and I agreed that Dad should satisfy his quarter life crisis by racing the USGP of Cyclocross.
This is asking alot of us because the series is 8 races over 4 weekends and calls for Dad to travel across the country. His first journey included a trade show in Vegas so he left us for 6days!
Dad did us proud though and won the first 2 races and now has the Men 35+ points leaders jersey!..only 6 race left!


One of Dads good friends from the "old snowboard days" was nice enough to pick him up at the airport and provide him a car and shelter for the weekend.. thanks Girardi family!


While Dad was gone MOm took my party hopping, one saturday we went to 4 birthday partys..

thats cool.
Now that Dad is back things are almost normal, I've been cruising with him to visit friends and recently I got to cruise the sidewalk out side of Uncle Daves house.

After "training" Dad has his bottle of recovery drink.. I think that cool, so I want on one too.. if he doesn't let me hold his big boy bottle I throw a fit.

3 comments:

  1. Ethan baby, your dad is AWESOME! You and mom are too, hitting four parties in one day- You may inherit your unlce carlos' title of "party boy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ethan: tell your dad good work on the GP and good luck this week mixing it up in weber - Jessica and I are looking forward to the cross clinic on saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. team revoultion's youngest member. will a size xxxxxxsmall jersey fit?

    ReplyDelete