Monday, September 7, 2009

A weeks worth of posts in picture form

Time really flys these days. Its already been a week since my last post and I've had so many adventures.
I think it was monday that Grandma, Dad and I went for a walk up mammary grove and around City Creek.


On Tuesday MOm, Grandma and I went to Thanks Giving Point to see some botanical garden.. I'm not overly amused by plants. There were some fish to look at and I generally like adventures as long as my diaper is clean and I'm not sleepy.





Later in the week we got on bikes for a Parade of Yards in our neighborhood. MOm wants to land scrape the font yard so we toured the neighbors yards to see who does it right and what not to do.

There are some interesting yards in our general area. One of our neighbors must be a landscape artist/handy man cause his yard is like a example of every technique he is capable of. Look closely at his yard its weird.
Another neighbor gives away fruit and Vegis, just don't take his table. On our journey we noticed this cool car, then we decided to get a coffee at the Coffee Garden with the hipsters.




No comments:

Post a Comment