Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm almost 1!






So I'm almost 1 year old, Friday is the official day but Saturday is the party.





If you didn't get your invitation then you weren't invited..just kidding, anyone can come if they bring a present.


My party will be so fun, we're going to play Ethan trivia, Ethan(bingo) and pin the tooth on the gums.


Food and beverages will be served, only my favorites though... bananas, breakfast sausage, mini waffles, hot dog slices and watered down apple juice...ya!








Grandma Goulet flew in for my 1 year party. Shes' going to do the baking of the cakes and cup cakes.


Since Grandma is in town we went to the Blue Plate Diner.. I like it there, cool stuff to look at and the Fries come in two sizes, steak and shoe string!


while we were there i drew a picture of a tree and Dad made me a watch.



1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh Ethan - your dad made you a very cool watch. I iwsh I could come to your party, but I have to go to New York. Enjoy all your presents and games and visitors! Lots of love and hugs, G-Ma

    ReplyDelete