Sunday, July 19, 2009

We are still alive

when the blog post disappear for a more than a week the grand parents get nervous.. the calls start coming in, "are you guys ok, is everything alright?" I don't field the calls of course, dad does.

I am at the mercy of my parents..they tell me when to sleep, how to eat and of course do my blogging for me.

July has been busy for Dad. Sales meetings and making up for missed time on the job has kept him from documenting my actions.. and MOm refuses to do my blogging... so anyway we're fine over here.



I've transitioned from slithering like a lizard to standing up using neighboring objects. I skipped the actual crawl as i prefer the ease of supporting myself on my belly(soon i will provide photos)

I eat everything, I'm not really picky.. and i take big boy baths now. No need for the tub within a tub.

Yesterday Dad cut my hair, he did a pretty good job.. at least its as good as the $6 haircuts he gets..soon I will post a picture of my new dew, you can kind of see it in this video of me eating Ice cream.


1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, ice cream. Looks pretty good, and so does your haircut. Dad did a good job!

    ReplyDelete