Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mr. Dragon Fly

I've been working on my cruising tactics, I still prefer dragging my lower half to actual crawling but I do get some pretty good bridge-ups going. Recently I even pulled myself up onto the dishwasher. While I was stuck there Dad took this picture instead of helping me.




The other day Dad brought a friend home from his bike ride. This cute little dragon fly hitched a ride on Dad's jersey, all the way from the high country at the top of millcreek.




Mark the neighbor had to mow our lawn the other day, he probably felt bad for MOm, or he wanted to clean up the neighborhood since he's selling his house... either way he's a yardsman and as you can see he has the right equipment.. he did the whole neighborhood in 20 minutes, our yard took 3.

1 comment:

  1. Daaaad, you're supposed to help when I get stuck in the dishwasher, not laugh at me! Jeez...

    ReplyDelete