Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Snuggle Weather



Its rainy and cold these days so I'm into clinging to my MOm. It gets dark real early now as well, so bike rides aren't happening. MOm worked last night and tonight so I'm getting lots of Daddy time.
Now that I'm in my own crib i can throw parties, Paddington Bear it there, Dog and this strange blue cow, he's a patchwork of colors but aren't we all? So I'll just hang with these guys late night, i do all the talking but i know they understand me.

Here is a time waster, this a playlist of Dads races so far this season. These are the most recent videos, to view full size with no pixelation, select "watch in high quality" from the lower right side of the video. . It documents Dad and Bart's battle this past weekend . Dad is Plate #2 and Bart is Plate #1, Bart keeps getting the best of Dad.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ethan,
    You Dad is pretty Rad, It looks like he has too much time on his hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he just gets things done, he's pretty busy

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice bangs! You should check out Joel's new metro haircut

    ReplyDelete