Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Catching Up


I've had a busy weekend, lots of events to recall. Saturday MOm and I went to lunch and then we swung by Dad's race, he got second again. MOm got decided to cover a shift for a co-worker so suddenly it was Daddy and Me time again.









Here is saturdays race-




Sunday morning i woke up at 7:30am, I slept through the night! I'm a big boy now..Dad was happy because he had another race and so the extra rest was welcome. Race two for Dad was a close one, he and Bart battled it out on the last lap, Dad almost had him.. second for Dad. Here is Dads battle with bart from last week..

In the evening we went to Dustin and Tbirds house for dinner, Dustin likes to hang out with me.. after my extended rest on Saturday night, i thought I'd make it two in a row so I slept through the night Sunday too! I really am a big boy now.
MOnday was a work day so I mostly spent time with MOm, I didn't sleep through the night Monday.. Tuesday is another day i guess.

1 comment: