Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rainforest Friends

Sometimes i talk about my rainforest friends, you say Huh? rainforest friends? They came with my bouncy chair, Mr. toucan, Red frog and Monkey, they keep me company while the chair bounces and makes the sounds of the rainforest.. usual pretty soothing, sometimes over stimulating, which can make me grumpy.




Dad went to his cyclocross race today, it was nice and rainy how dad likes it. I guess he crashed pretty hard, toasted his new front wheel and twisted up his cockpit.. poor dad, Oh well only 10 more race weekends before nationals.. better luck next time dad.

2 comments:

  1. Dad, some pics of you on picasaweb.google.com/rockyandbella. Sorry about the bike...that's gotta hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do those rainforest chairs come in my size? I want one.

    ReplyDelete