Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just another manic wednesday

Actually today was pretty mellow, I got in my daddy fix this morning, Mom has been going to the gym again so I help dad with his accounts and emails in the morning. As you've seen I'll get in the front loader(ergo baby) and Dad and i will do work.
After Mom got back from the gym Dad hit the road to show his face at some accounts and run some errands. Mom and dad were out late last night(anniversary) so when dad got back from his southern loop we all caught 40 winks.
After our nap dad met up with his team mates to huff some glue(mount tubulars)we ever he mounts tubular it take at least 2hrs, Mom doesn't understand it but I think i get it... check out this pic of my swank Juicy Couture suit, I'm like the puff daddy of sugarhouse babies..Major player.

1 comment:

  1. Play-ah, I dig the review on the clothes each post!

    ReplyDelete