Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fox wears 2 pair of shorts


Dad went for his ride, its 50 degrees and windy in SLC. Dad told me Fox is the only guy he knows who wears 2 pair of shorts when its cold.. and leg warmers, no hat! he does scooter tricks though.. Fox was one of the first Uncles to visit me when i came home from the hospital, I believe when he first laid eyes on me he said "oh F#@k".

So Dad and Fox Ride Emi canyon. Last week he did it twice, once in 22.5 min. and the second time in 23, He uses the scooter to cheat. Dad only did it once today.. the cold must make him lazy.

2 comments:

  1. I always wondered if the cross racing fiend in Salt Lake was the same snow bro who rode for Joyride that I used to worship in the 90's. The sly one confirms this is true.

    I remember when only you and a few others were corking spins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats my Dad, he used to be cool, or at least that is what he keeps telling me

    ReplyDelete